Thursday, October 23, 2008

All Eyes On Me!





All Eyez On Me, in reference to God. I wrote The Third Eye to wake people up, to remind them why God put them here.

There's more to life than money.

As I has confronted skepticism on all sides, much of which comes from Matrix fans, who are strangely loyal to the

Wachowski Brothers. One on-line forum, entitled Matrix Explained has an entire section devoted to me. Some who have

researched my history and writings are open to my story. Others are suspicious and mocking. It doesn't bother me,

I always knew what was true.
The reason you have not seen any of this in the media is because Warner Brothers parent company is AOL-Time

Warner... this GIANT owns 95 percent of the media... let me give you a clue as to what they own in the media

business... New York Times papers/magazines, LA Times papers/magazines, People Magazine, CNN news, Extra, Celebrity

Justice, Entertainment Tonight, HBO, New Line Cinema, Dreamworks, Newsweek, Village Roadshow... many, many more!...

They are not going to report on themselves. They have been suppressing my case for years... Fans who have taken

my allegations seriously, have found eerie mythological parallels, which seem significant in a case that

revolves around the highly metaphorical and symbolic Matrix series. Sophia, the Greek goddess of wisdom has been

referenced many times in speculation about me. In one book about the Goddess Sophia, it reads, The black

goddess is the mistress of web creation spun in her divine matrix.Now because of divine nature which can't be

reverse by no man as we continue to see what the signs reveal and pay attention we all will see his bless favor come to pass.

No comments: